Winds of Romance Porcelain Figurine
Marco Antonio Noguerón
- Handmade figurine crafted by a team of expert artists in Valencia that utilize ancestral techniques to turn porcelain into art. Sculptors, ornamentors, technicians, painters are all involved in the craftsmanship process. Thy each one by one, leave their mark. This is what makes each figurine a truly unique and exclusive piece that is all your own.
- Measures 12.598 inches (Height) x 6.693 inches (Length) x 5.512 inches (Width) in size.
- The essence of romanticism. Figurine depicts an African American woman glowing as she thinks about her love.
- Features pastel tones and a high gloss finish.
- Created Utilizing Eco-Friendly Methods to Protect the Environment.
Love is in the Air!
This figurine depicts an African American woman wearing white garments with a blue shawl and holding a basket of flowers. She feels the spring breeze against her face and smells the fresh scents of flowers in the meadow. Her thoughts wander to her love which causes a glow to come across her body and a smile across her face. This figurine embodies the essence of romanticism.
This handcrafted and hand-painted figurine is made from high-quality porcelain material and features pastel tones and a high gloss characteristic of the single firing techniques used in its construction.
Measures 12.598 inches (Height) x 6.693 inches (Length) x 5.512 inches (Width). The original sculptor was Marco Antonio Noguerón.
|Collection||Black Legacy Collection|
Most in stock items ship in 0 to 5 business depending upon the shipping method selected during checkout. Large framed artwork requires an additional 1 to 5 days of processing time to allow for framing. All orders over $250 ship signature required. Pre-Orders, identified by a “Reserve Now” checkout button, can take 3 to 14 business days to process and ship. If there is an issue with your order we will notify you with 1 to 2 business days. For additional information please visit our: Shipping Policy