Accessibility Statement for The Black Art Depot. This is an accessibility statement from The Black Art Depot.
Measures to support accessibility
The Black Art Depot takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Black Art Depot:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Appointed Accessibility Consultant from Ananyoo.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Black Art Depot is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Black Art Depot. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Black Art Depot:
- Phone: (800) 525-7249
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 2569 Park Central Blvd Decatur, GA 30035
- Postal Address: 2569 Park Central Blvd Decatur, GA 30035
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Black Art Depot is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
The Black Art Depot is not compatible with:
- Duplicate ID - the same ID is used on more than one element
- This is related to the "stamped-reviews-widget" and actually not affecting accessibility in any way, even as per WCAG 2.2 AA this is not an issue because guideline 4.1.1 is deprecated.
- Each element must contain text or an image with an alt attribute.
- Removing the underline from links makes it hard for color-blind users to see them
- This is also related to the "stamped-reviews-widget" and dynamically generating from the app.
- No space between attributes.
- Quote " in the attribute name. Probable cause: A matching quote missing somewhere earlier.
- This is not an issue, this seems to be an incorrect evaluation of the tool because the HTML is correct on the page, also as per WCAG 2.2 AA this is not an issue because guideline 4.1.1 is deprecated.
- The visual label must appear in the accessible name of links and controls
- This is related to the Pinterest app.
Accessibility of The Black Art Depot relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The Black Art Depot assessed the accessibility of The Black Art Depot by the following approaches:
- External evaluation using Web Accessibility Service provider, Ananyoo.
- Used Lawyer provided remediation approach.
- WebAIM WAVE: There are 0 issues left.
- Google Lighthouse: Home page score is 96%.
- PowerMapper SortSite: All issues are fixed except for some that are false positives.
An evaluation report for The Black Art Depot is available at: https://wave.webaim.org/report#/https://www.blackartdepot.com/.
An evaluation statement for The Black Art Depot is available at: https://pagespeed.web.dev/analysis/https-www-blackartdepot-com/uhxky1hj2x?form_factor=desktop.
Other related evidence for The Black Art Depot is available at:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
The Black Art Depot
Director of Communication
This statement was created on 20 October 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.