Usain: Madagascar Big Brim Raffia Sun Hat
The Raffia Boutique
- Big Brim Sun Hat with a 7 inch Brim. Each hat is made out of eco friendly Raffia, a natural fiber and colored using eco-friend vegetbale based dyes.
- Fits head sizes of 59cm or smaller. Adjustable with a drawstring interior.
- Each raffia hat is made by hand in Madagascar by master artisans and imported into the United States.
- These hats are packable and can be folded when traveling. We recommend folding your hat only for short term storage while traveling and to keep in its natural form for long term storage.
- This Hat Can Be Spot Cleaned By Using Cold Water And A Clean Cloth, Do Not Use Any Chemical Detergent As This May Stain The Hat And Cause Discoloration. Light rain exposure is fine but do not allow hat to get soaking wet in heavy rains or you may have to reshape the hat due to it being made out of natural fibers.
A beautiful shape-able lightweight raffia hat featuring a 7-inch brim that we weave by hand in Madagascar. Its shape-able brim allows the owner to wear the hat in many different styles. This adjustable hat is an eco-friendly product crafted from natural Raffia and other renewable and sustainable raw materials utilizing a variety of energy saving techniques. It contains a comfortable cotton lining with an adjustable drawstring in its interior. All of the colorings on this hat were done using a long-lasting vegetable-based dye.
Its dual layer of fine woven Raffia allows the hat to offer UPF 50+/SPF 30+ sun protection which makes it a great hat for when you will be outdoors for an extended period of time. Our big brim Madagascar raffia hats are pack-able & are folded or rolled easily for traveling.
Perfect for use as a sun hat, cruise hat, church hat, garden hat, Kentucky Derby hat, festival outings, or any other occasion where you want to wear a truly gorgeous hat and/or protect yourself from the sun.
Cleaning: This hat can be spot cleaned by using cold water and a clean cloth, do not use any chemical detergent as this may stain the hat and cause discoloration.
Reshaping: Packing and handling may result in softening of this hat over time, if this happens you can use these steps to reshape your hat. When reshaping is required spray a little water on the hat and use a steam iron on a low to medium heat on the inside of the hat and lightly press being careful and not overpress, while the desired shape is achieved allow the hat to air dry completely away from the direct sunlight, this step will bring your hat back to shape.
Additional Details: Hats are made out of natural fibers and are colored with vegetable-based dyes. Overextended periods of time hats may soften & colors may fade slightly when exposed to direct sunlight for long extended periods of time. This is normal when using natural fibers & dyes.
|Edition||Each Hat is Hand Made by a Local Madagascar Artisan|
Most in stock items ship in 0 to 5 business depending upon the shipping method selected during checkout. Large framed artwork requires an additional 1 to 5 days of processing time to allow for framing. All orders over $250 ship signature required. Pre-Orders, identified by a “Reserve Now” checkout button, can take 3 to 14 business days to process and ship. If there is an issue with your order we will notify you with 1 to 2 business days. For additional information please visit our: Shipping Policy