Their Nightly Prayers by Alan Hicks

Their Nightly Prayers

Aaron and Alan Hicks
3 reviews
Regular price $24.00
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Free Shipping on Orders over $100.00
30 Day Refunds Policy
Buy Online and Pickup in Store
Buy Now Pay Later Available

Their Nightly Prayers is an African American work of art by Alan Hicks depicting four children praying at the the end of their bed rails as their parents watch proudly in the door way.

Collection Black Prayer Art Collection
Edition Open Edition
Framed No
Height 16 Inches
Length 12 Inches
Medium Art Print
SKU alhi112

Aaron and Alan Hicks

No Biographical Information on This Artist

Most in stock items ship in 0 to 5 business depending upon the shipping method selected during checkout. Large framed artwork requires an additional 1 to 5 days of processing time to allow for framing. All orders over $250 ship signature required.  Pre-Orders, identified by a “Reserve Now” checkout button, can take 3 to 14 business days to process and ship.  If there is an issue with your order we will notify you with 1 to 2 business days. For additional information please visit our: Shipping Policy

The Messiah (African American Jesus) by Cecil Reed, Jr.
The Messiah (Black Jesus) by Cecil Reed, Jr. (Black Frame)
The Messiah
from $59.99
Promise By Monica Stewart
Promise
$28.00
Fingerstyle Freddy by Maurice Evans
Fingerstyle Freddy
$28.00
Family Hues by Salaam Muhammad
Family Hues by Salaam Muhammad (Canvas)
Family Hues
from $44.99
In Remembrance of Me by Mike Easley
In Remembrance of Me
$30.74
Priceless by Frank Morrison
Priceless
$9.80
Recently viewed
Customer Reviews
2.3 Based on 3 Reviews
5 ★
33% 
1
4 ★
0% 
0
3 ★
0% 
0
2 ★
0% 
0
1 ★
67% 
2
Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
VS
06/14/2020
Vicki S.
US US

Stunning

Beautifully portrayed picture of a loving family that portrays their values in their faith. You will not be disappointed by this beautiful piece of art!

06/16/2020

The Black Art Depot

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and for giving us the opportunity to be of service. We truly appreciate your business.

DB
08/29/2021
Dierdre B.
US US

Nightly Prayers

never received the picture Horrible service

KW
08/04/2020
Kim W.
US US

Nightly prayers

I haven’t received my item yet it’s been weeks no tracking number no updates nothing so sad

08/28/2020

The Black Art Depot

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We have had this issue recenty with USPS and we are equally frustrated. As a result we have switched 90% art tube shipments to UPS and started taking the remaining 10% to the USPS sort facility. Since we implemented these changes we haven't had these issues. Unfortunately, the USPS is very strained and our government is making matters worse. As a result, we have been forced to change how we ship. Please confirm that you have iether received your product or a refund.