Sweet Fragrance Porcelain Figurine
- Handmade figurine crafted by a team of expert artists in Valencia that utilize ancestral techniques to turn porcelain into art. Sculptors, ornamenters, technicians, painters are all involved in the craftsmanship process. Thy each one by one, leave their mark. This is what makes each figurine a truly unique and exclusive piece that is all your own.
- Measures 7.48 inches (Height) x 4.724 inches (Length) x 3.543 inches (Width) in size.
- A Figurine that Reminds us all to Stop and Smell the Flowers.
- Features Pastel Tones and a High Gloss Finish
- Created Utilizing Eco-Friendly Methods to Protect the Environment.
A true piece of porcelain art. This handcrafted and hand-painted figurine is made from high-quality porcelain material and features pastel tones and a high gloss characteristic of the single firing techniques used in its construction.
It depicts a charming and innocent African American woman outside in the spring moving about with grace. She has stopped to hold and smell the flowers.
Each flower petal was handcrafted and gives it an intimate and detailed appearance sure to delight the owner.
Measures 7.5 inches (Height) x 4.7 inches (Length) x 3.5 inches (Width). The original sculptor was Joan Coderch. Hand Made.
|Collection||Black Legacy Collection|
Most in stock items ship in 0 to 5 business depending upon the shipping method selected during checkout. Large framed artwork requires an additional 1 to 5 days of processing time to allow for framing. All orders over $250 ship signature required. Pre-Orders, identified by a “Reserve Now” checkout button, can take 3 to 14 business days to process and ship. If there is an issue with your order we will notify you with 1 to 2 business days. For additional information please visit our: Shipping Policy