A Kiss Forever Porcelain Bride and Groom Wedding Figurine
José Luis Santes
- Handmade figurine crafted by a team of expert artists in Valencia that utilize ancestral techniques to turn porcelain into art. Sculptors, ornamenters, technicians, painters are all involved in the craftsmanship process. Thy each one by one, leave their mark. This is what makes each figurine a truly unique and exclusive piece that is all your own.
- Measures 9.05 inches (Height) x 4.72 inches (Length) x 2.76 inches (Width) in size.
- Depicts an African American bride and groom preparing to kiss at a weeding and become "one flesh" as read in the Holy Bible.
- Features Pastel Tones and a High Gloss Finish
- Created Utilizing Eco-Friendly Methods to Protect the Environment.
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,[b] 8 and the two will become one flesh.’[c] So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” - Mark 10:7-9
A true piece of porcelain art. This handcrafted and hand-painted figurine is made from high-quality porcelain material and features pastel tones and a high gloss characteristic of the single firing techniques used in its construction.
It depicts an African American man and woman embracing as they prepare to kiss during a wedding ceremony. The wedding kiss has long been thought to symbolize the fulfillment of the scripture (Mark 10:8) that says “and the two shall become one flesh”.
Makes a great gift for that soon-to-be-wed or newlywed couple. Also, could be the perfect gift for those that decide to renew their vows and marriage.
Measures 9.05 inches (Height) x 4.72 inches (Length) x 2.76 inches (Width). The original sculptor was José Luis Santes.
|Collection||Black Legacy Collection|
Most in stock items ship in 0 to 5 business depending upon the shipping method selected during checkout. Large framed artwork requires an additional 1 to 5 days of processing time to allow for framing. All orders over $250 ship signature required. Pre-Orders, identified by a “Reserve Now” checkout button, can take 3 to 14 business days to process and ship. If there is an issue with your order we will notify you with 1 to 2 business days. For additional information please visit our: Shipping Policy