A Mother's Embrace Porcelain Figurine
- Handmade figurine crafted by a team of expert artists in Valencia that utilize ancestral techniques to turn porcelain into art. Sculptors, ornamenters, technicians, painters are all involved in the craftsmanship process. Thy each one by one, leave their mark. This is what makes each figurine a truly unique and exclusive piece that is all your own.
- Measures 11.811 inches (Height) x 8.661 inches (Length) x 5.118 inches (Width) in size.
- Depicts an African American Mother Holding Her Child with Love and Tenderness.
- Features Pastel Tones and a High Gloss Finish
- Created Utilizing Eco-Friendly Methods to Protect the Environment.
"When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth."
A heartwarming sculpture depicting an African American mother embracing her child with love and tenderness. Makes a great gift for new or expecting mothers.
This handcrafted and hand-painted figurine is made from high-quality porcelain material and features pastel tones and a high gloss characteristic of the single firing techniques used in its construction.
Measures 11.811 inches (Height) x 8.661 inches (Length) x 5.118 inches (Width). The original sculptor was Francisco Polope.
|Collection||Black Legacy Collection|
Most in stock items ship in 0 to 5 business depending upon the shipping method selected during checkout. Large framed artwork requires an additional 1 to 5 days of processing time to allow for framing. All orders over $250 ship signature required. Pre-Orders, identified by a “Reserve Now” checkout button, can take 3 to 14 business days to process and ship. If there is an issue with your order we will notify you with 1 to 2 business days. For additional information please visit our: Shipping Policy